Development, production and sales of equipment for the oil and gas industry.
For manufacturing ITAG uses CNC machine tools, which are able to machine workpieces up to 40 tons.
ITAG’s welding shop is certified according to ISO 3834-2 for welding of pressure equipment, pressure vessel parts and valves. We use manual and fully mechanized welding processes. The welding procedures are qualified according to international standards.
Welders and welding operators are certified according to recognized standards.
Welds are tested according to non-destructive testing methods PT, MT, UT or RT by certified NDT personnel.
Quality Management System
For assuring product quality ITAG maintains a process-based quality management system according to ISO 9001 and API specification Q1 (ISO/TS 29001), certified since 1994 by Det Norske Veritas (DNV). The QM system includes design and development, production, sales and maintenance.
API Monogram Program
ITAG is licensee of the American Petroleum Institute (API) for the specifications API 6D (since 1980), API 6A (since 1985) and API 7-1 (API 7 since 1952).
ITAG may apply the official API monogram to the following products:
API Specification 6D
• Ball Valves
API Specification 6A
• Casing and Tubing Heads
• Tubing Head Adapters
• Tees and Crosses
• Casing and Tubing Hangers
• Threaded Connectors
• Back Pressure Valves
• Valve Removal Plugs
• Cross-Over Connectors
• Top Connectors
• Adapter and Spacer Spools
• Flanged Connectors
• Other End Connectors
API Specification 7-1
• Kelly Valves
• Drill Stem Subs
• Threading for Rotary Shouldered Connections
ITAG uses modern engineering methods for design and development of our products.
Computer Aided Design (CAD)
A parametric 3D-CAD system provides :
• automated generation of drawings
• basis finite element analysis (FEA)
The finite element analysis is used for verification and improvement of structures:
• stess analysis
• deformation analysis
• contact analyse fo sealing areas (especially for metal seated systems)
• gap analysis (e.g. for sealing grooves)
Especially for critical areas te stress/strain measurement by strain gauges ist used:
• experimental dedection of strains and stresses
• verification of the results of finite element analysis
- vollverschweißte Absperr-Kugelhähne Typ IF
- Split Body Absperr-Kugelhähne Typ IS-E
- Split Body Absperr-Kugelhähne Typ IS-H
- Top Entry Absperr-Kugelhähne Typ IT
- Kellyhähne Typ BKK
- Kellyhähne Typ BTD
- Kellyhähne Typ BTG (Topguard)
- Kellyhähne Typ BTG-DC
- Christmas Trees: Gate Valves & Choke Valves
- Christmas Trees: Tees, Crosses, Elbows
- Christmas Trees: Tree Caps & Tubing Head Adapter
- Mandrel Hangers
- Slip Hangers
- Wellhead: Casing Head Housings
- Wellhead: Casing Head Spools
- Wellheads: Tubing Head Spools