- SQ-Seal: Hanger seal / casing sealThe SQ-seals are square or rectangular shaped seals, tough and able to seal machined surfaces as well as rough surfaces. Its large cross-sections provides the ability to compensate also for larger gaps.
Main applications are primary seals in tubing hangers and casing hangers.
- FS-Seal: Casing seal / unmachined surfacesThe FS-seal is able to seal safely under difficult sealing conditions, like rough casing surfaces or large extrusion gaps. The special shaped seal face and the large flexible profile compensate the high API casing tolerances and provide a high sealing contact pressure. It seals bi-directionally and features integral metal anti-extrusion rings.
Main applications are secondary casing seal packings in conventional spools and casing pack-offs in emergency hanger systems.
- S-Seal: Hanger seal / machined surfacesThese seals are designed for machined surfaces. The S-seals have molded-in metal back-up rings for extrusion prevention. Radiused seal face provides for high interference and easy installation. It is available as ID and OD seal.
Main applications are annulus seals and hanger neck seals.
- FDS-SealThe FDS-seal is easily installed without special tools and can also be replaced easily, if necessary. It is a unidirectional pressure energized seal for mid to high pressure, and has only small space requirements.
Main applications are double barrier flange seals in combination with standard API ring gaskets and mandrel hanger, tubing hanger neck seals.
- DWS-SealThe DWS-seal is an annulus seal which can be installed on machined surfaces and also works on rough casing surfaces. It is a bidirectional pressure energized seal which requires mechanical preloading. It can be pressure tested from the outside.
Main applications are secondary casing seals in combination with slip hanger, mandrel hanger, tubing hanger seals, annulus seal assemblies.
- MUS-SealThe MUS-seal is a two part metal seal, which is intended to seal on machined surfaces like hanger necks. It is a bidirectional pressure energized seal which requires mechanical preloading. It can be pressure tested from the outside.
Main applications are primary and secondary seals on tubing hanger and casing hanger.
- MTS-SealThe advantage of the MTS-seal is the easy installation. It requires less space and less installation loads than API ring gaskets. The MTS-seal automatically centralises itself during installation and its shoulder works as an end stop.
Main applications are bonnet and hub connection seals, tubing hanger neck seals.
This post is also available in: German